Marching Band Festival
The Appalachian Marching Band Festival is a long-lived tradition of the Rho Tau Chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. This event takes place in October of each year, and is an educational service to all the marching band programs around the area. On average, anywhere from 15-20 bands from North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and the entire southeast region participate in the festival.
The Festival provides:
- An unparalleled performance venue with the newly renovated Kidd Brewer Stadium in beautiful Boone, NC
- A panel of extremely qualified adjudicators
- An experience that your students will keep with them for years to come as they think back to the most memorable performances of their high school career
This years festival will run from 2 PM until 9 PM on the afternoon of October 25, 2014.
2014 Festival Registration
Registration for the 2014 Appalachian Marching Band Festival is completely digital this year. If you do not know one of the fields that are asked, please put 'NO' in that field. Once you know that information, please email it to Paul Sheehan, the Festival Chair, at email@example.com. If you have any questions or problems registering, please feel free to contact Paul Sheehan.
2014 Ticket Prices
- General Public (Age 12+) - $10
- Students (with valid student ID ONLY) - $5
- Senior Citizens (65+) and children (5-12) - $5
- Active Duty Military (with valid ID ONLY) - $5
- Children under 5 - Free
- Chair: Paul Sheehan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair Adam King: email@example.com
- Marketing Co-Chairs: Greg Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org, Bradley Caldwell email@example.com
- Parking and Logistics Chair: Sean McBride firstname.lastname@example.org
- Band Guides: Quinlan Collier: email@example.com